Author Topic: I have ordered seeds from them with good results so far  (Read 100 times)

Online Rabbitproof

• Sprout
  • Foothills of the Smokey Mtns-heaven on earth
    • View Profile
I have ordered seeds from them with good results so far
« on: December 04, 2017, 05:38:10 AM »
Have been satisfied with them so far----good company trying to do good things. Has anyone else used them?

e below for more information.
Victory Seed Company

Main Store Entrance   About Us   News   Gardening Information   Contact Us
November 2017 Newsletter

Hello Friends,

I can't believe I haven't sent out a newsletter since June! We hope that you had a great summer, a bountiful harvest, and most recently, a relaxing Thanksgiving! I apologize for not sending newsletters more often but there are only so many hours in the day and "marketing" ends up being low on the priority list.

From a "business" standpoint, that statement is all wrong. For those of you that have not yet gotten to know us, we are not a typical, fiscally motivated business. We are more about the work — preserving rare and endangered seeds, keeping them available to gardeners, and providing a quality of service that compliments the quality of the seeds we offer. We hope that if we do those things right, folks will choose to support this work with their garden seed orders.

That said, we truly do depend on your orders and occasional donations as our sole means of funding our research and preservation efforts. Unlike other seed companies, we do not have deep pockets, we are not a part of a larger corporation, and we don't receive any kind of grants or other support that comes with strings attached. This allows us to remain independent and to keep working on supplying you with plant varieties that have all but disappeared and to introduce the gardening public to heirloom or heritage varieties that have never been commercially available. So from all of us, thank you for your support!

Regarding our preservation work, check out our "New for 2018" section on the site to see an example, of "what we did on our summer vacation!" Although harvest is all done, it takes time to get all of the seed cleaned, tested, packaged and product pages created, so keep popping back from time to time to check out the "new" (old) varieties we are offering for the 2018 gardening season.

Another personal post-Thanksgiving tradition here is that I will soon be starting on getting our annual "Descriptive Catalogue of Rare & Interesting Seeds" produced and mailed. If all goes well, it should be arriving in mailboxes by mid-January.

If you are just getting to know us, and as a reminder to our longtime supporters, you can check out our Facebook page, Twitter, YouTube channel, and our Pinterest board to keep better connected with what we are up to here on the farm. I don't get a lot of time to post, but it is more frequent than my newsletter writing!

From all of us here at the Victory Seed Company, however you celebrate the holiday season, we sincerely hope that yours is filled with good health, happiness, and prosperity now and in the new year to come!

Mike Dunton
Victory Seed Company

P.S. - Please DO forward this email offer to all of your gardening friends and family.  Your word-of-mouth recommendations help promote our seed variety preservation work and is our primary form of advertising. Thank you!

The Victory Seed Co. Holiday Gift Store is now open!2017 Holiday Shopping Season Begins! . . .
Are you working on your holiday shopping and have gardeners on your list?
Back by popular request, we have added a "gift idea" section to the web site for the holiday season. Check it out at http://www.victoryseeds.com/gifts.html.

Savings Opportunities
Buy any two or more tools from Fisher Blacksmithing's
Traditional Garden Tool Collection
and receive a FREE "Wide Garden Trowel!"

Handcrafted from natural materials in Bozeman, Montana by a real blacksmith, Tuli Fisher's traditional garden tool collection provides gardeners with high quality tools built to last a lifetime. Each and every tool is individually constructed using traditional blacksmithing techniques; forged with fire, hammer and anvil, hardened in water, and finished by hand.

Fisher Blacksmithing's Traditional Garden ToolsFor a limited time, purchase two or more tools from Fisher Blacksmithing's Traditional Garden Tool Collection and receive a FREE "Wide Garden Trowel" (a $58 value!).

Enter 3for2deal to add the free trowel to your cart. For instructions on how to use the coupon code, click here.

This offer is for U.S. addresses only, only available online and valid only if entered before completing the purchase, expires at midnight PST on January 2, 2018 and cannot be combined with any other discounts or offers. One coupon code per order.

Last Minute Shopping? . . . Gift Certificates Are Delivered Instantly!

If you need to get one last gift for that gardener on your shopping list, gift certificates, are electronic and will be immediately emailed to the email address you provide when ordering.
- CLICK HERE -

All of your purchases earn loyalty credits!

Victory Points™ Program
Get Rewarded When You Shop!

Click here for more info on how to be rewarded for your support!What are Victory Points™?  It is our customer rewards program and just another way for us to thank you for choosing to support our seed variety preservation work by using our Victory Seeds® in your gardens.

There is nothing special that you need to do to join or enroll or subscribe.  Simply log into your customer account every time you shop and automatically earn Victory Points™.

Shop like you
always do.   Automatically earn
one Victory Point™
for every
$1 you spend.   Redeem your points
for future
purchases.
About Our Work - If you have read our mission statement, you know that we do not exist as an organization to simply sell seeds. We sell seeds to fund our plant variety preservation work and to keep rare, heirloom and open-pollinated varieties available to home gardeners. We are a little different from other seed companies in this way. Thank you for your continued support.

All of our seeds are open-pollinated, non-hybrid, public domain or open source, and not chemically treated. As an early signer of the "Safe Seed Pledge" we will never knowingly sell GMO seeds. Many of our seeds are family heirlooms, most are old standard varieties that are hard to find.

You can read more about our seeds by Clicking Here.

Need to place your order?
The most accurate, safest and best method for quickly receiving an order is to place it using our online store.  You can still chose to place a mail order . . . click here for instructions.
When Will My Order Ship?  We are currently shipping orders within 1 to 2 business days from receiving them.

Seed Favors for your Special Event.

To ensure E-Newsletter delivery, please add info@victoryseeds.com to your address book or safe-senders list.

Oops! Although every precaution is taken to ensure accuracy, errors in price, quantity, and/or specifications may occur. We reserve the right to correct such errors. Special offers and sale pricing are valid on new orders only and will not be applied to previous purchases.

Unsubscribe: You are receiving this email because you signed up to receive newsletters and special announcements from us. If you no longer wish to receive occasional newsletters and special promotions, you can unsubscribe by either logging into your account and editing your profile or from the following page - http://www.victoryseeds.com/join_list.html.

Facebook Twitter Pinterest Watch VictorySeeds on YouTube Instagram Click for Victory Seed Company's Blog
Connect with us and a community of heirloom gardeners on these social media sites.

Victory Seeds®
www.VictorySeeds.com
"Preserving the future, one seed at a time!"™

Copyright © 2017 - Victory Seed Company. All Rights Reserved.
Victory Seeds® and victoryseeds.com™ are trademarks of the Victory Seed Company.

Offline Daniel Grant

• Grasshopper
  • Richmond Hill, GA
    • View Profile
Re: I have ordered seeds from them with good results so far
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2017, 02:07:43 PM »
I have also purchased from them. They have quality seeds and varieties that may be difficult to locate elsewhere. They are good people to deal with.
Kubota 7100, L210, Allis G, TroyBilt, Horse, Gravely, Dr. Bush mower, Tuff Bilt tractor

Online Rabbitproof

• Sprout
  • Foothills of the Smokey Mtns-heaven on earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2017, 02:10:52 PM »
Daniel----glad your experience with them was good,too.

Online tangentalstorm

• Grasshopper
  • Hillbilly Gardener, amongst many other things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2017, 10:21:07 PM »
I have ordered from Victory several times in the past. They have quality seeds and their prices (last time I checked) were very reasonable. I would recommend them highly.
Crack O' Noon Farms.
In the Mountains of Old Virginia.
Proud Appalachian-American.