Author Topic: fortex beans and coustrlee seeds  (Read 861 times)

Offline bmbobbymack

• Grasshopper
    • View Profile
fortex beans and coustrlee seeds
« on: February 05, 2017, 06:59:29 PM »
i would like some of each if anybody has any to share. i have some homestead and i think cherokee chocolate seeds. thanks
3 acres of alabama red clay, determination, yanmar 2500, tiller, yard box, bush hog, middle buster, cultivator, plenty of sweat...

Offline woodchip gardener

• Dirt Dabber
  • zone 7 - above Charlotte NC
    • View Profile
Re: fortex beans and coustrlee seeds
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2017, 08:38:16 PM »
hi bobby mack

welcome to the boards.  :)  i have about 15 coustralee seeds i can send you from the ones i have left from last year.  i would be glad to share them with you.  they were stored in a little ziplock bag so they should still be viable.  they did well for me last year.

pm me your address and i will get some out to you tomorrow.

have a good night
post something!  c'mon...you know ya wanna...  :)

Offline bmbobbymack

• Grasshopper
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2017, 11:41:28 PM »
woodchip, are you looking for anything that i may return the favor?
3 acres of alabama red clay, determination, yanmar 2500, tiller, yard box, bush hog, middle buster, cultivator, plenty of sweat...

Offline woodchip gardener

• Dirt Dabber
  • zone 7 - above Charlotte NC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2017, 06:06:37 AM »
hi bobby

no, but thank you for offering.  i have already been lucky enough to swap seeds/have been gifted seeds by some of the wonderful gardeners on this site.  i am glad to be able to share and do the same for you. 

have a good day!
post something!  c'mon...you know ya wanna...  :)

Offline PoconoPits

• Grasshopper
    • View Profile
    • Facebook profile
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2017, 05:50:30 PM »
I dont have Fortex beans but ive got some Blue Lake Pole beans, Purple King Pole and I think some Trianfo Violetto poles id be more than happy to share.

Offline bmbobbymack

• Grasshopper
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2017, 06:17:54 PM »
thnx but i can get the blue lakes local. i was looking for some kind of bean that would be bigger, and would be stringless. i love blue lake poles, and usually grow them. is there any seed you are looking for? i am also thinking of growing a big zack tomato for the "biggest mater" competition if anyone has a few seeds?

Offline PoconoPits

• Grasshopper
    • View Profile
    • Facebook profile
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2017, 03:44:59 AM »
Nothing in particular, but i am always looking for new stuff to try. See my other post in seed exchange its a few posts down. Ive got quite a bit to trade with