Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Happy Hour / Re: show win
« Last post by MikeM on Today at 08:06:22 AM »
I am so glad you caught this early and she seems on solid ground.
General Discussion / Re: Wad of stink bugs..???
« Last post by whitestrout on Today at 05:59:12 AM »
Does anyone want to start a "stinkbug eating challenge"? You know for charity or teenage stupidity.
« Last post by Tazzy Turfer on Today at 05:38:55 AM »
Our Thanks to All of  You Bayou Gardener members for your Prayers & well wishes . I Trust the Lord will Bless each & every one of you this Christmas & The Coming New Year.
Sincerely yours , Ellie & Pete
« Last post by crazyhorse on Today at 03:34:43 AM »
Mr Tazzy,
Praise The Lord for the great news.

God bless you and Mrs Ellie.
« Last post by bordercollie on December 17, 2018, 10:04:55 PM »
 That is great !  God Bless Ya'll  each day!!
General Discussion / Re: What did you do in the garden today ?
« Last post by Double B on December 17, 2018, 08:44:09 PM »
Super job jimmiec. Beautiful gardens you have and a lot of good eating to follow. Thanks for posting!
Fruit Trees / Re: Lemons from cuttings question
« Last post by Chapman on December 17, 2018, 06:41:51 PM »
  I know that Meyer Lemons do well started from cuttings.  I don't think all types of citrus do well from cuttings.  I read that peach trees are difficult to root from cuttings. 
« Last post by Maggie13 on December 17, 2018, 05:06:09 PM »
 Wow. That is truly a beautiful sight Jimmiec!

« Last post by Gymgirl on December 17, 2018, 04:22:29 PM »
Looking GREAT, Jimmiec!!!

When did you transplant your broccoli in, and, what variety is it?  Mine are finally taking off, after all this wonky hot/cold weather.  We're back up into the 70s this week, after near freezing last week.  As long as they veggies take off when it does get cold enough, I'm good. 

All my seedlings were delivered to other gardeners this weekend, just in time for great transplanting weather for them.  Hopefully, they'll get a quick moment to settle in, then the weather will drop and they'll take off.  They actually DO take off when the weather is to their liking!

Again, those are beautiful pics!  Coming along very nicely!

P.S.  My raised bed full of hand-transplanted beets is looking fantastic!!!  I might actually get to can beets this season, after wasting all that real estate on 2 pints of beets last year, because I didn't bother to thin them out.  Sheesh!!!  They have excellent spacing today.  I have a friend who always says, "a bought lesson is a taught lesson!"  I spent a lot on last years beet failure...

Hugs!
« Last post by Rabbitproof on December 17, 2018, 03:15:35 PM »
WOW....a feast for the eyes!!!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10