Author Topic: Howse Disc  (Read 35 times)

Offline bordercollie

• Grasshopper
    • View Profile
Howse Disc
« on: October 21, 2018, 10:17:23 PM »
 I was so blessed today because  I was given a Howse disc !   I was working in the back pasture and the fellow that leases my bils land for deer hunting ( a nice guy with good hunter ethics) gave me his disc!  It had been sitting near the road for over a year and I told him I was worried about someone getting it. well he said " oh, you want it- you can have it"  . I couldn't believe it   :). I said "are you sure?"  He said "take it" .
 I had the skid steer loaded  on a trailer and  the bil and I were using it to help  pull this fellow's shooting houses upright . (A little tornado months back had tossed them around.)  Anyways, haha on the way back, I stopped and used the skid steer to load the disc because ..a bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush. and I didn't want him to change his mind. hahaha. judy
Central Mississippi

Online whiskydog

• Global Moderator
  • Grasshopper
  • Dallas Ga.
    • View Profile
Re: Howse Disc
« Reply #1 on: Today at 03:38:14 AM »
Wow that was a lucky day,  you should get a lot of use out of it..

I am using my Dads old harrow no telling how old it is.. and its still doing the job..
If I'm not having problems,, I'm not doing it right..

Zone 7 Northwest Ga.

Online Tazzy Turfer

• Grasshopper
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Today at 07:13:06 AM »
Good on you , Now that is what I would call a Score. Work them hard Bordercollie,
Regards Pete
Life is like a roll of toilet paper, The closer you get to the end the faster it goes, So don't waste any of it!!

Online Rabbitproof

• Dirt Dabber
  • Foothills of the Smokey Mtns-heaven on earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Today at 07:50:19 AM »
How wonderful!!...a great surprise and gift ....love when something like that happens! ;D

Online Monroe

• Sprout
  • From age 13 She has been by my side. Thank you God
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Today at 08:20:54 AM »
good rewards come to good people---I'm proud for you

Monroe
Jewel & I have had a beautiful journey together