Author Topic: Why does this keep happening?  (Read 124 times)

Offline Rabbitproof

• Sprout
  • Foothills of the Smokey Mtns-heaven on earth
    • View Profile
Why does this keep happening?
« on: February 14, 2018, 04:54:17 PM »
I just heard about the shooting at the Florida school. Am I wrong in thinking many safety features are in place now in schools.....or have schools just not put the safety measures in place? Weren't all outside doors to be locked and everyone checked who was not a student -----and whatever happened to the metal detectors? I realize that this is a pain, but the shootings just keep on happening. The shooter today was an ex-student. How did he get in and did no one check him and wonder what reason he had to be there? Of course I am a proponent of home schooling----better education, generally, and no communist propaganda is a huge plus in my opinion. BUT...the schools need to do a much better job in protecting the students.....how hard can it be?? We are talking mostly teenagers who do the shootings. Are they telling me that all the "brilliant" teachers and local govt officials cannot not thwart a single messed up kid?? Give me a break!!

Online Double B

• Sprout
  • Zone 9, Crosby, Texas
    • View Profile
Re: Why does this keep happening?
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2018, 09:46:02 PM »
It is really hard to say why this continues without being political but I'll try my very best. The man that did this is said to be a member of ANTIFA and has demonstrated some less than conservative values. I feel that as divided as our country is, this trend will continue until many things change.

Our nation has turned it back on God and taken him out of schools. We have destroyed family values, we have made a mockery of everything good on television. We ridicule traditional American values in the media. We HAD a President that embraced homosexuality and other values that equaled Babylon.

Teachers and other administrators need to be armed in my honest opinion only after proper training. These cowards that do these kinds of acts will rethink when others return fire.

This man that did this should also be taken into the town square and hung from the neck until dead. Make an example of these animals that murder innocent children will greatly deter future acts. No one should ever be executed on circumstantial eveidence IMO. Start here and move forward and abandon political correctness. Does anyone feel it's working?
14.08 acres, John Deere 5055E, Stevens Row Hippers and cultivator, 8' Bush Hog, 74" Frontier Tiller, John Deere 655Z

Offline Tazzy Turfer

• Grasshopper
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2018, 11:53:47 PM »
What Mr BB said + one vote from me, This is a world wide problem & truth in sentencing will help instead of wrist slapping the perpetrators. The other thing missing in society is teaching everyone simple respect for each other & the rights of the community ,rather than focusing on & pushing  the rights of the individual. We need to move back from this I & me attitude, back to the us & we attitude .
     Regards Pete
Life is like a roll of toilet paper, The closer you get to the end the faster it goes, So don't waste any of it!!

Offline crazyhorse

• Sprout
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2018, 02:20:16 AM »
I really don't need to get started on this so I will just say
I agree with Mr BB and Mr Tazzy.
Public schools have to obey what ever law and rules are imposed on them by the people WE ELECTED.
We don't live in a perfect world .

I will stop at that . :-X    :'(

« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 02:22:33 AM by crazyhorse »

Offline TheCutNShootTiredGuy

• Global Moderator
  • Grasshopper
  • Let's make some SMOKE
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2018, 02:46:31 AM »
......These kind of "ACTS" always become political. So!, less let it be. Thanks

Offline Rabbitproof

• Sprout
  • Foothills of the Smokey Mtns-heaven on earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2018, 07:22:35 AM »
CutNShoot---Ha, you are right.... It IS always political, because politicians are the problem!!!

Offline crazyhorse

• Sprout
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2018, 12:53:32 AM »
......These kind of "ACTS" always become political. So!, less let it be. Thanks

Mr C N Shoot, you very wise man & speak with straight tongue.  :)