Author Topic: missing forum member  (Read 15665 times)

Online Monroe

• Sprout
  • From age 13 She has been by my side. Thank you God
    • View Profile
Re: missing forum member
« Reply #80 on: May 16, 2018, 09:37:33 PM »
there's several names I really miss , pretty often the grass only looks greener on the other side of the fence for a short time, so perhaps the members of the past will come back home.

Monroe
Jewel & I have had a beautiful journey together

Offline Rabbitproof

• Sprout
  • Foothills of the Smokey Mtns-heaven on earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 28, 2018, 09:35:54 AM »
Gopherbroke----just now seeing your update on Woodchip Gardener. So glad to know she is ok and just taking a break. Life can really get hectic when one has kids....and she is so active in things. Miss her posts!!

Offline ksp313

• Grasshopper
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 24, 2018, 02:50:54 PM »
There I go poking around again in old posts and ran across a member I'm totally unfamiliar with Arms319, he's a Oklahoma State Trooper that was building a high tunnel and apparently was gearing up to have quite an operation with 110 acres. He posted from Jan-Sept. 2016 then nothing since. It appears he got along well with Okie Bob at the time. Anybody know his story?

Offline Ben

• Grasshopper
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 24, 2018, 05:25:14 PM »
Ksp313-- Hi, I do not know anything about him or why he quite posting.  He lives about 30 miles north of Okiebob.  His name is Daniel David Arms.  I searched and found his contact information, name, address, and phone number.  I'll be happy to PM you his contact information if you would like.

Perhaps a contact inviting him back would prompt him to become active again.  He seems like a really nice person from all indications.

Ben
Northwest La. zone 8b

Offline ksp313

• Grasshopper
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 24, 2018, 06:35:03 PM »
Ben, please do.

Offline Ben

• Grasshopper
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 24, 2018, 07:28:07 PM »
ksp  PM sent
Northwest La. zone 8b

Offline Ragun Gardener

• Sprout
  • Lafayette La
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 25, 2018, 12:11:46 PM »
He's still active on Youtube, here's his channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVkpt8_UsZQ

Offline ksp313

• Grasshopper
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 25, 2018, 12:51:33 PM »
I tried the phone number Ben provided but it's no longer in service.

Offline Ben

• Grasshopper
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 26, 2018, 11:36:14 AM »
ksp-- I checked again and could not find another phone number.  I did find a post office box for the Arms Family Homestead.  I spent a lot of time viewing some of his videos.  He has a bunch of them, and they are all good.  Family orientated. He evidently spends a lot of time making videos.  Don't know when he has time to be a State Trooper anymore.  A lot of people down here are cancelling their land line and going to cell phones only.  Some use land line just for 911 purposes and never answer the land line.

Ben
Northwest La. zone 8b

Offline Ragun Gardener

• Sprout
  • Lafayette La
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 26, 2018, 11:42:41 AM »
Just send him a message through Youtube/Google.

Offline Rabbitproof

• Sprout
  • Foothills of the Smokey Mtns-heaven on earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: June 28, 2018, 05:12:08 PM »
Had to contact Okie Bob about something. He said to please say Hi to all you forum members.."the best folks in the world." He says he misses you all. Sold his property and closes on it in July.

Offline bordercollie

• Grasshopper
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 28, 2018, 09:20:09 PM »
I been thinking about Tuttimato  and  wonder if anyone has heard from her?
Central Mississippi

Online Double B

• Dirt Dabber
  • Zone 9, Crosby, Texas
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 11, 2018, 09:55:52 PM »
How about Boudreaux? I miss his posts and videos and haven't heard from him in a while. Has anyone heard from him or Missy? I am hoping they are alright?
« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 07:49:53 AM by Double B »
14.08 acres, John Deere 5055E, Stevens Row Hippers and cultivator, 8' Bush Hog, 74" Frontier Tiller, John Deere Z950M

Offline Ben

• Grasshopper
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 12, 2018, 02:32:09 PM »
DoubleB-- I spoke with Boudreaux on the phone this afternoon.  With all the rains, and lightning, his computer is down and he is not able to log onto the Bayougardener forum.   He has been peddling  truck loads of sugartown watermelons that keeps him busy.  He will continue this until the are gone and then he will try to get computer back up and running.  He can get on occasionally with his iphone.

When watermelon season is over he will get started on the Cajun gardener fall get together.  It will be at the same place as it was last year.  His back is still giving him a hard time.  He ask his customers to pick out the one they want and please load it themselves due to his back.  Missy is doing fine also.

Ben

Northwest La. zone 8b