Author Topic: Blood boiling here!  (Read 747 times)

Online ksp313

• Grasshopper
    • View Profile
Blood boiling here!
« on: October 17, 2017, 07:10:33 PM »
This is a few days old now but I felt it still worthy of a post. If you've got 10 minutes please seek out a letter written by LTC Robert Heffington who recently retired as an instructor at USMA - West Point. His letter is directed to those of whom have previously passed through that once great instituion. I'll let you read his letter to find out how an avowed communist and America hating leftist was allowed to graduate from West Point and receive a commission as a 2LT, and the cultural rot and malaise that has overtaken the brass and staff.  If someone would be so kind as to post a link here I would greatly appreciate it. General Mattis will not be pleased, nobody should.

Offline Mr. Scruffy

• Grasshopper
  • "step high jack, there's a log"
    • View Profile
Kidney Transplant recipient 6/23/2015 donated by my wonderful wife. She is my HERO.

Opportunity is missed by most because it comes dressed in overalls and looks like work.

Orange, TX zone 9a (I think) for now

Offline Rabbitproof

• Dirt Dabber
  • Foothills of the Smokey Mtns-heaven on earth
    • View Profile
Re: Blood boiling here!
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2017, 06:45:54 AM »
When I first read this on internet news a few weeks ago my first thought is that we are doomed.Some years back I was absolutely horrified by the Ft Hood massacre by a Muslim officer. We have invited our enemies to serve at high positions in the military----I don't give a flip if that is not politically correct. The whole idea of this is insane! How many traitors are in the military now?? I tremble to just imagine!!!

Offline Maggie13

• Dirt Dabber
  • built-incabinets.com
    • View Profile
    • built-incabinets.com
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2017, 07:42:39 AM »
You have to ask yourself.

Who nominated them?
 A candidate  for West Point cannot be offered admission without a nomination from a congressional representative. 
And who was our President during those years........ Just saying
21' X 48' High Tunnel
Knox, New York   zone 4B

https://www.wunderground.com/hourly/us/ny/knox/12107

Offline Rabbitproof

• Dirt Dabber
  • Foothills of the Smokey Mtns-heaven on earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2017, 12:28:47 PM »
Good question, Maggie. We all know the answer!!