Author Topic: Garden Scooter Deal  (Read 277 times)

Offline NewKYhome

• Grasshopper
  • Irmo, SC
    • View Profile
Garden Scooter Deal
« on: June 14, 2018, 08:27:06 PM »
If you are looking for a great fathers day present or just need a great deal, here is what you need.  Link:
https://tractorsupply.com/tsc/product/gorilla-carts-rolling-garden-scooter

This is an extremely well made, heavy duty garden scooter from Tractor supply. Another real deal to save my old back -- the Gorilla garden scooter from Tractor Supply for $70. I use it to pick bush beans, cucumbers, peas, squash and most vegetables low to the ground. It is very heavy duty and worth twice what they cost. I'm a big guy and it works perfectly for me. I was surprised about the quality. Check it out.

I bought it last week for me for Fathers day, as my old Ames cart broke last week picking Bush Beans and I had to have something else.  The picture on the TSC website doesn't really do it justice.

Zone 8a, 8.5 acres, 110 x 60 garden
Made possible by Zareba electric fence
Higher Ground Farm

Offline jimmiec

• Sprout
  • LA (Zone 9a)
    • View Profile
Re: Garden Scooter Deal
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2018, 08:38:28 AM »
I have their poly cart and never noticed the scooter.  I like the looks of the scooter.  Thanks for sharing. 
OH grown
Transplanted to Lafayette, LA (Zone 9a)
Newbie (6th season) home gardener growing in raised beds annuals (generally 4'x20'), perennials, and fruit using non-mechanical, organic, and bio-intensive methods.

Offline tangentalstorm

• Grasshopper
  • Hillbilly Gardener, amongst many other things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2018, 12:55:09 PM »
If used one of those in my garden it would be like getting on a rollercoaster without a seatbelt....my hill is so steep I would be doing 50 by the time I hit the road...LOL
Crack O' Noon Farms.
In the Mountains of Old Virginia.
Proud Appalachian-American.

Offline NewKYhome

• Grasshopper
  • Irmo, SC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2018, 03:01:26 PM »
It does have sturdy handles on each side of the old metal tractor style seat for you to hang onto on the way down!!  I bet it would be a fun ride - just remember to keep your feet up.
Zone 8a, 8.5 acres, 110 x 60 garden
Made possible by Zareba electric fence
Higher Ground Farm

Online GopherBroke

• Sprout
  • Half Haas Farm
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2018, 06:56:11 PM »
NKH that answer is exactly why this forum is so good!   Everyone wants to help.  Now if we can only get video of the ride.   
zone 5b Half Haas Farm
Bill
Riley, Indiana for the summer