Author Topic: Scary scenario  (Read 1701 times)

Offline Monroe

• Dirt Dabber
  • From age 13 She has been by my side. Thank you God
    • View Profile
Re: Scary scenario
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2019, 02:06:09 PM »
and Nero fiddled
Jewel & I have had a beautiful journey together

Offline tbird

• Global Moderator
  • Sprout
  • One Nation Under God!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2019, 06:19:52 PM »
Tbird,

You forgot Y2K. Remember when the world was going to end. Millions bought new computers and generators because the power grid was going to fail. Just one more time to keep your tin foil hat near. If there isn't a natural disaster to take advantage of then create your own.

I thought it did end.   ;D ;D ;D ;D   I mean the Internet couldn't have been wrong.
  I got rid of my tin foil hat a while back and built me a sheet aluminum pyramid hat.  I wear it all the time now since I can tune in on distant galaxies and watch their news.   

Education over indoctrination any day.   ;)

God Bless and Good Gardening

Barking Dogs Farm
18.25 Acres in Central West Louisiana
Zone 8B

WJ5Y    Amateur Extra
ARES Emergency Coordinator Sabine Parish

Click for weather forecast

Offline valvguy

• Grasshopper
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2019, 08:12:49 PM »
So a lot of people will not agree with this, but.........   we know the Earth will remain inhabitable for at least 1007 years following Christ's.   Return.  If I were a betting man......  I'd bet on the Bible before some human scientist's opinion.
(1) 6 x 12
(1) 4 x 4 Raised Bed to introduce Neighbor Kids to Gardening
(2) 2 x 8
(1) 4 x 8
All Raised Beds.

Offline crazyhorse

• Dirt Dabber
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2019, 03:31:29 AM »
Mr Valvguy, I don't know how long the earth will be here, but I believe the Holy Bible.

Offline bordercollie

• Sprout
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2019, 08:57:21 AM »
What Mr Horse said x2  :)
Central Mississippi

Online Rabbitproof

• Dirt Dabber
  • Foothills of the Smokey Mtns-heaven on earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2019, 11:36:57 AM »
What Mr crazyhorse said x3!!  ;D

Online Gymgirl

• Sprout
  • Zone 9a, SE Houston near Hobby Airport
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2019, 12:37:45 PM »
x4
230.5 sf of raised bed gardening; the "eBucket Queen" :-* ; Geobin composters; Mittleider "in-the-garden greenhouse" & PVC A-frame mini-greenhouses; compost fork with a green handle; coffee grinds & bunny berries forever; baby shampoo forever; cedar fence pickets forever, PVC hoops and hoop covers, forever! :-*

Offline spchance

• Grasshopper
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2019, 06:58:18 AM »
this is the point where I suspected this was all BS
Humans have wiped out about 60 percent of the planetís animal life since 1970, according to the latest Living Planet Index
Steve in Central Alabama
Zone 8A
135 acres mostly hay fields
JD 5525, JD 5075E, Kubota L2501, JD 458 Baler and a Covington Planter

Offline Joe In Dirt

• Grasshopper
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2019, 02:58:48 AM »
who us this fellow that wrote it and how much does he get paid under the table but America will be clean and green, shutting down more business and driving up the cost of items to meet standards that the rest of the world does not follow, what a joke we are only a dot on the map compared to the planet but a few do good people is going to change the world, better yet let's kill off the human race so the bugs can have fun, no can't do that the flies will take over, we sure stuck on what to do, we need to send the tree huggers to China, Russia, North Korea and other countries to plead there case, will only need a one way ticket they won't be coming back, ready for the flack.  (The shallowness of the person change with the mood of the mob)
Joe-In-Dirt

Online Rabbitproof

• Dirt Dabber
  • Foothills of the Smokey Mtns-heaven on earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2019, 06:12:22 AM »
Joe in Dirt....I read once that Prince Charles of England said when he died he wanted to come back as a deadly virus to kill off 90% of the human population to save the earth....talk about a nutcase!!  He has many fans of that idea in the USA. Seems the world has totally flipped out. The only pandemic virus I see is the one that has infected the brains of so many like him!! >:(