Author Topic: Whats for supper ?  (Read 117163 times)

Online Tazzy Turfer

• Grasshopper
    • View Profile
Re: Whats for supper ?
« Reply #1280 on: January 06, 2019, 06:57:19 PM »
Tonight's Repast will be a Maiden hair pasta In my Bolognase sauce ,The house is smelling like an Itallian Feast ,as it takes me at least 5 hours of gentle simmering for the sauce to meld & thicken, my Ellie is doing a Minted Rhubarb Jelly for the Farmers market & there are 12kg of simmered Granny Smith Apples straining?filtering on the side board  for an apple & cinnamon Jelly we were asked for.    Regards Pete
Life is like a roll of toilet paper, The closer you get to the end the faster it goes, So don't waste any of it!!

Offline crazyhorse

• Dirt Dabber
    • View Profile
« Reply #1281 on: January 06, 2019, 08:05:04 PM »
Mr Tazzy , that sounds good.
The smell must be awesome.

Online Tazzy Turfer

• Grasshopper
    • View Profile
« Reply #1282 on: January 07, 2019, 06:08:02 AM »
Well Thank you  Mr Crazyhorse , It was a great Meal according to my Ellie & I guess we will be having it for a few more Meals as I cooked to much &  we down packed a heap into the Freezer.
Regards Pete
Life is like a roll of toilet paper, The closer you get to the end the faster it goes, So don't waste any of it!!

Online Tazzy Turfer

• Grasshopper
    • View Profile
« Reply #1283 on: January 08, 2019, 04:53:32 PM »
G'day Guys, I did a 4 Egg Omelet with Diced Beef & onion ,crushed pineapple, grated Cheddar cheese, Seeded Tomato chopped finely, I splashed a little home made Worcestershire sauce on the meat & a sprinkle of Garlic & all spice to add some mystery to the dish . This was consumed with a cuppa tea & the boss thought it OK as she did not have to cook.
Regards Pete

Online Tazzy Turfer

• Grasshopper
    • View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: January 13, 2019, 07:25:07 PM »
G'day Guys, Last nights meal was home style  Beef  & Lamb Croquet's on a bed of vegetable rice with our mint sauce as a dressing. Afters was a minted Rhubarb tart with a whipped double cream & a drizzle  of minted 5 berry vinnacotto all washed down with a Coffee.
Regards Pete

Offline crazyhorse

• Dirt Dabber
    • View Profile
« Reply #1285 on: January 14, 2019, 01:07:09 AM »
We had baked chicken,
low fat honey mustard,
taters,
maters,
green beans,
home made biscuits,
Diet Pepsi & no sugar added ice cream.

Online Tazzy Turfer

• Grasshopper
    • View Profile
« Reply #1286 on: January 14, 2019, 11:52:44 PM »
G'day Guys,
Tonight's effort is Pho Soup  & a No Sugar Coke with an Apricot slice
Regards Pete

Offline crazyhorse

• Dirt Dabber
    • View Profile
« Reply #1287 on: January 16, 2019, 01:57:55 AM »
Well we had baked chicken, low fat honey mustard, Red Ripper Peas, maters, real cornbread, tater salad,
Diet Pepsi & no fat yogurt.

Online Rabbitproof

• Dirt Dabber
  • Foothills of the Smokey Mtns-heaven on earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #1288 on: January 16, 2019, 04:42:10 PM »
Roast,baked beans, mustard greens, fruit salad. Got the mustards out of my garden today.....latest ever for me in this climate.

Online Tazzy Turfer

• Grasshopper
    • View Profile
« Reply #1289 on: January 20, 2019, 03:41:27 PM »
G'day Guys,
We had half the garden pasta, made with ,Tomato, Mushrooms, zucchini, capsicum, shallots , onion,grated apple, cooked down in a bit of apple cider. after an hour or so of gentle stewing I put this on a bed of angel hair pasta & crowned it with a Chicken Kiev & a sprinkling of my Beef Jerky that I processed to a fine chip in the oscar. This was washed down with a moccona Espresso coffee..
Regards Pete

Online Rabbitproof

• Dirt Dabber
  • Foothills of the Smokey Mtns-heaven on earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #1290 on: January 21, 2019, 09:05:31 AM »
Tazzy, sounds good!!  Tonight we will have ham, sweet potato casserole, and lima beans... rather plain compared to yours...LOL!!!