Author Topic: side steeped the garden for 2 months  (Read 239 times)

Offline Joe In Dirt

• Grasshopper
    • View Profile
side steeped the garden for 2 months
« on: July 28, 2019, 06:11:20 AM »
I have just retired and my older neighbor who is 76 years asked me to come over to there home and help clean out the shop and get some old Trucks and Tractors running ( High end things) and some things that need to be done around the shops and house, I started with a 1937 Ford got it running whick sold quick it was show class ready that left the 1929 Ford Model A (which really in listed as an AA because it had dual wheels on the rear end) that took a while had been setting since 1990, I did a complete and several other thing as of this day is ready for sale, only drove it from one shop to the next to do the compound and waxing so Monday will be its first day in the sun since 1990, going to take pictures and video and put on the tube so we can sell it, not a dent, perfect paint no body work has ever been done to it, it is spruce green body with black finders, 6X20" white wall tires, this one would be a drive and show off on days when weather is nice I would like to have it but the wife said a 5 ton army truck is enough, if you know someone looking for on will put you in touch, it will not be held the first one with the cash gets it. having trouble to get the to load will try later this day, Joe
Joe-In-Dirt

Online DB

• Grasshopper
    • View Profile
Re: side steeped the garden for 2 months
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2019, 07:30:14 AM »
You are a great neighbor, Joe. Sounds like your neighbor has some really cool old vehicles.
Latimer, Mississippi
Zone 8b

Offline whiskydog

• Global Moderator
  • Grasshopper
  • Dallas Ga.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2019, 09:52:38 AM »
Great sounds like your going to enjoy retirement, with lots of projects. 

Good luck and good health to ya..

Al
If I'm not having problems,, I'm not doing it right..

Zone 7 Northwest Ga.

Offline Rabbitproof

• Dirt Dabber
  • Foothills of the Smokey Mtns-heaven on earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2019, 10:40:08 AM »
Joe....great hobby. Enjoy!