Author Topic: The Bayou Gardener Family  (Read 1661 times)

Offline cornbread

• Grasshopper
    • View Profile
Re: The Bayou Gardener Family
« Reply #40 on: August 10, 2019, 04:03:08 PM »
I love this Bayou Gardener family also but I am not on face book and will never go there.

Offline 2010 National Champs

• Grasshopper
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 10, 2019, 06:59:06 PM »
I love this Bayou Gardener family also but I am not on face book and will never go there.
you ain't by yourself on that!!! neither will I...CIA operation and that is well known now
vocal supporter for Seeds and Such Seed Co

Online Rabbitproof

• Dirt Dabber
  • Foothills of the Smokey Mtns-heaven on earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 11, 2019, 10:44:08 AM »
A guy at my husbands work signed him up on Facebook 10yrs ago. Well, Bobby rarely uses it but I use his account  now. It is addictive!! Have watched all my old, far off friends kids grown up via pics on Facebook...and have connected with many of them,too. It has it's definite pluses but also minuses. Has been awesome to touch base with friends I have not seen since even elementary school......kids I grew up with in my neighborhood. A brilliant idea of Zuckerberg originally. I figure if anyone has and uses a computer, info on them is being compiled constantly....whether on Facebook or not. The new Smart Tv's do the same.....2 way microphones on those can hear what you say,too. All I can say is that  I would probably bore them to death!! Except when Ole Miss fumbles on the 1 yd line ....then they would think two raving  lunatics live here! They already know what my political affiliations and thoughts are...and I really could not care less what they know. Big Brother has been here in the US for many years now. One less thing on the computer that you join is not really going to make a big difference, I truly feel. I never put or store any of my financial info on the computer....and we never use debit cards. However, we do use Visa so guess it is all out there anyway. Just the way life goes these days.

Offline bordercollie

• Sprout
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 11, 2019, 01:58:15 PM »
I put a  sticker over the "camera" that's on my computer.    If a person thinks much about it even our cell phones can capture information if "they " want to.Even the cheap ones...
Central Mississippi

Online Rabbitproof

• Dirt Dabber
  • Foothills of the Smokey Mtns-heaven on earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 11, 2019, 06:09:53 PM »
Judy I covered up the camera hole too...LOL, did not like the idea someone was staring at my "mug" all the time!! Don't know if is so but got the feeling I was being watched. Ha, paranoia plus! ;D